Crunchy Garlic Chicken Breasts
This Chicken breast recipe can be served as a whole chicken breasts breaded, stuffed or cut into chunks in tasty stews, curries, salads and sides.
- 11/3 cups Whole Grain Total® cereal
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 11/4 lb)
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Crush cereal. In shallow dish, stir together cereal, parsley and paprika. In another shallow dish, stir together milk, chives, salt and garlic powder. Dip chicken into milk mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with cereal mixture. Place in pan. Spray top of chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut.